The Premiere Wedding & Private Event Venue near Nashville, Tennessee
Welcome to Tucker’s Gap Event Center
Exceptional • Exquisite • Phenomenal
These are just a few of the words used to describe Tucker’s Gap Event Center. Our event and wedding venue sits on 53 acres of rolling hills and is conveniently located a short drive East of downtown Nashville and just two miles from Interstate 40 in Lebanon, Tennessee. Our focus is on the details, right down to the Tennessee cedar siding, the same wood used for hope chests, symbolic to last a lifetime!
It’s impossible to describe Tucker’s Gap in words, so give us a call to schedule a tour to see the best venue in Middle Tennessee! We would love to show you around!!!
Our event and wedding venue boasts many amenities to help make your special day perfect.
- 13,000+ square feet under roof
- Full heat and air conditioning for year round use
- Reception Hall is 5000 sq. ft.
- Multiple outdoor ceremony or party sites:
- 6500 square foot paver stone patio
- 16,000 square foot round-about with year round, barefoot cozy turf
- 1787 square foot covered patio adjacent to the main hall that can serve as plan A or plan B
- 1800 square foot Bridal Suite, with crystal chandeliers, full length mirrors, makeup counters, private dressing area, gorgeous restrooms, and kitchenette
- Groom’s lounge with a wet bar, foosball table and a large screen TV
- floor to ceiling stone, gas fireplace
- five large rolling doors for the option to have an open air experience
- Bar area and restrooms on main floor
- 7000 square foot Equestrian Barn that’s a must see
- 825 square foot prep kitchen with two stoves, two ovens, warming box, high-capacity ice maker, sinks, work stations and drive up load in area
Contact Us With Questions or to Book an Event